HP Forums
WTB: DM42 - Printable Version

+- HP Forums (https://www.hpmuseum.org/forum)
+-- Forum: HP Calculators (and very old HP Computers) (/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Classifieds (/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: WTB: DM42 (/thread-11021.html)

WTB: DM42 - Matt Kernal - 07-07-2018 09:02 PM

Hi, I realize it's a long shot, but if anyone wants to sell their (spare?) DM42, please send me a PM and let me know how much you want for it (please don't be insulted that I can't pay more than retail price. I am expecting that the calculator will be used). If you're looking for a particular HP calc, and if a trade is an option, I have some good HPs, accessories, and manuals available, including a never installed V3 41CL board with serial port and cover. Please let me know if there is any interest. Thx! Matt (Beaverton, OR, USA)

RE: WTB: DM42 - Harald - 07-09-2018 10:23 PM

This might be a silly question, but why don't you just wait a few weeks until Swiss Micros get the next batch and buy a brand new one?

RE: WTB: DM42 - Matt Kernal - 07-11-2018 06:07 AM

I probably will wait Harald, since it doesn't appear anyone wants to part with (one of) theirs. I guess I was just testing the waters in case someone decided the DM42 wasn't their cup of tea. I did see a new batch was coming this month, but assumed those may have already been reserved, meaning I would need to wait for an even later batch. For my selfish desires, I hope that's not the case (but for the good of the community, I really do wish for SwissMicros' sales to continuously increase). :-)