HHC threads moved out of the general forum??
09-11-2017, 12:31 AM
HHC threads moved out of the general forum??
I was following the HHC threads, only to find today they were moved to Not hp calculators but related. Why?? HHC is 100% hp calculator related.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-11-2017, 03:13 AM
RE: HHC threads moved out of the general forum??
(09-11-2017 12:31 AM)Claudio L. Wrote:  I was following the HHC threads, only to find today they were moved to Not hp calculators but related. Why?? HHC is 100% hp calculator related.

I agree. Could not be more HP Calculator focused!

--Bob Prosperi
09-13-2017, 03:39 PM
I didn't move anything and I didn't see anything in the moderator logs about anyone else moving anything either. Last thread move I see was in August and none of the August thread moves have HHC in the title.

??
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-13-2017, 05:45 PM
I think I put the threads I started about the event into the "related" forum just to keep the main forum a bit less congested. I don't remember seeing any of them moved.
09-15-2017, 01:20 PM
(09-13-2017 03:39 PM)Dave Hicks Wrote:  I didn't move anything and I didn't see anything in the moderator logs about anyone else moving anything either. Last thread move I see was in August and none of the August thread moves have HHC in the title.

??

I guess I didn't pay attention and thought I was originally reading them in the general forum? (it's completely possible... :-). Still think it's 100% HP calculator, it's a lot less less visible in the "not quite" forum.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)