HP Forums

Full Version: Wanted: HP 15C housing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey,
i have the innards of a HP 15C in good working order. I do not have a housing though. I would like to get a full housing for a hp 15c, front and back, it would be nice if some of the keyboard pegs are still there to put the pcb back in place.
Does not matter if the housing is beaten up, the calculator will be put in use after putting it back together.
Bump. I still am searching for a HP-15C housing, or alternatively a broken hp-15c as donor.
(02-05-2018 02:09 PM)damaltor Wrote: [ -> ]Bump. I still am searching for a HP-15C housing, or alternatively a broken hp-15c as donor.

I guess your problem is, that voyagers hardly ever die...
True words. i do now have a 15C housing front only, but all heat stakes are missing which is not very helpful. still, i would find a solution to that. i also have a leftover back of a 12C but that does not fit - as far as i know there were two different housing designs which mainly were different at the battery compartment, but as far as i know there was only one design for the 15c.

so... i am now searching for a 15c BACK, maybe that is a bit easier to come up with :/
(02-07-2018 01:09 PM)damaltor Wrote: [ -> ]True words. i do now have a 15C housing front only, but all heat stakes are missing which is not very helpful. still, i would find a solution to that. i also have a leftover back of a 12C but that does not fit - as far as i know there were two different housing designs which mainly were different at the battery compartment, but as far as i know there was only one design for the 15c.

so... i am now searching for a 15c BACK, maybe that is a bit easier to come up with :/

I could possibly have a 12c back that might fit. I'll try and find it tomorrow.
That would be great. as i will be using the calculator, the looks are somewhat irrelevant - but i really need any fitting back. i can stick a printout of the 15c back onto it, thats fine. thanks in advance.
I have an original hp-15c that the LCD is bleeding, otherwise it works great.
(02-11-2018 11:45 PM)Bill Duncan Wrote: [ -> ]I have an original hp-15c that the LCD is bleeding, otherwise it works great.

Are willing to give it away? i would be able to make one of the two. I do have a working LCD and Keyboard assembly, though the keyboard domes are less-than-ideal (but i have some spare ones). also i do have a front without logo, but no fitting back.

Before we sacrifice a near-good 15c - Harald, any news on the Back?

Actually, i am interested in both offers Smile
Sorry for not getting back to you. I am sick with a high temperature and have not been able to look through my boxes...
Please take your time and get well soon.
I have had a look now, but unfortunately I don't have it anymore...
Sorry,
Harald
Thanks for looking out for it anyway!
I just got what I thought was a working 15c that turned out to be real junk and most of the keys are not working at all. Perhaps you may be able to used it for what you need. How do I get into your hands?
Hey,

thanks for the offer! I will send you a few details via pm.
Push. I am still in need for a 15C housing, i need at least the back, better would be a complete housing or a dead unit.
Reference URL's