HP Forums

Full Version: Wanted: HP-15C Logo/Badge
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am looking for an HP-15C Logo/Badge for my 15C calculator as the original went missing a very long time ago...
If you find one, let me know where! I'll soon be in the same situation (about to inherit a logo-less 15C in the New Year)...

I was planning on buying a dead unit for spare parts off TAS.
Still looking for this, I received one offer to sell one but it was too expensive.
For my part I was contacted by another MoHPC forum denizen who had a dead unit for sale. I bought it, used the badge on my own 15C and used the LCD in my 16C.

I am also looking for a badge/logo for my HP - 15c calculator which I bought new decades ago
. If you have a badge or a broken/damaged calculator with a badge that you are willing to sell, please let me know.
Thanks.
I thought I saw a post here about someone who made badges with a 3D printer.
Thanks Sammy
I made some 3d prints (resin) of a HP-15C and HP-11C logo. Came out pretty well. I have some spare left over, anybody interested?
(05-03-2021 09:13 AM)Vos Wrote: [ -> ]I made some 3d prints (resin) of a HP-15C and HP-11C logo. Came out pretty well. I have some spare left over, anybody interested?

Hi Vos,

I need one for an 11C if you still have any left.

Have you painted yet? How did they turn out?

Thanks, dmh
Hi Dmh,

I do have some logo's left. Attached a picture of the end result.

Best Regards,
Vos
Reference URL's