HP Forums

Full Version: Overlay title in iphone app
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
With the option to hide title activated in vertical position on my iphone 7 ios 11.0.3, the legend of the titles of the calculator is superimposed with the information of the time, battery, etc of my iphone. Apps ver 1.3.7
(10-25-2017 04:33 PM)jaguero Wrote: [ -> ]With the option to hide title activated in vertical position on my iphone 7 ios 11.0.3, the legend of the titles of the calculator is superimposed with the information of the time, battery, etc of my iphone. Apps ver 1.3.7

yes, also in iPhone 6 or 6s, with 1.3.7, confirmed. But only if the option "Show title bar" is selected. With "Hide title bar" no problem (but the keys are ...a bit smaller)

Let's hope a new upgrade soon Smile
Actualice la app version 1.4 para el iphone 7 y si bien corrigieron la caratula con nuevos colores y que no se sobreponga con la iformación del celular, pero ha sido una decepción con el desempeño de la app, la cual produce que aplicaciones que corrían perfectamente en la anterior versión ahora se abortan. Algunas veces la misma app aborta y hay que reiniciarla. Hay mas usuarios que les dé este problema tan grave?

Update the app version 1.4 for iphone 7 and although they corrected the cover with new colors and that does not overlap with the cellular information, but it has been a disappointment with the performance of the app, which produces applications that ran perfectly in the previous version are now aborted. Sometimes the same app aborts and you have to restart it. Are there more users that give them this serious problem?
(01-31-2018 05:13 PM)jaguero Wrote: [ -> ]Update the app version 1.4 for iphone 7 and although they corrected the cover with new colors and that does not overlap with the cellular information,

yes! good.
[quote='jaguero' pid='90108' dateline='1517418824']

but it has been a disappointment with the performance of the app, which produces applications that ran perfectly in the previous version are now aborted. Sometimes the same app aborts and you have to restart it. Are there more users that give them this serious problem?

What apps give you problem?

Salvo
(01-31-2018 05:26 PM)salvomic Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-31-2018 05:13 PM)jaguero Wrote: [ -> ]Update the app version 1.4 for iphone 7 and although they corrected the cover with new colors and that does not overlap with the cellular information,

yes! good.
[quote='jaguero' pid='90108' dateline='1517418824']

but it has been a disappointment with the performance of the app, which produces applications that ran perfectly in the previous version are now aborted. Sometimes the same app aborts and you have to restart it. Are there more users that give them this serious problem?

What apps give you problem?

Salvo

Es una apps personalizada, pero no daba ningún problema en la anterior versión de 1.3.7, también no da ningún problema en la calculadora física ni tampoco en el emulador de pc windows. Me da la impresión que es un problema en la administración de la memoria, porque cuando ejecuto por primera vez un comando que involucra un grafico se ejecuta bien, pero al ejecutarlo por segunda vez se aborta la aplicación.

It is a custom apps, but it did not give any problem in the previous version of 1.3.7, it also does not give any problem in the physical calculator or in the pc windows emulator. I get the impression that it is a problem in memory management, because when I execute a command for the first time that involves a graph, it executes well, but when I run it for the second time the application is aborted.
(01-31-2018 06:55 PM)jaguero Wrote: [ -> ]It is a custom apps, but it did not give any problem in the previous version of 1.3.7, it also does not give any problem in the physical calculator or in the pc windows emulator. I get the impression that it is a problem in memory management, because when I execute a command for the first time that involves a graph, it executes well, but when I run it for the second time the application is aborted.

If you want to share it (or a part of code) here, maybe something could try to help you.
It could be memory management or other things related with the new FW, who knows?

Salvo
If you want to share it (or a part of code) here, maybe something could try to help you.
It could be memory management or other things related with the new FW, who knows?

Salvo
[/quote]

La apps personalizada que utiiza graficos la primera vez se ejecuta bien y la segunda vez se aborta.
Como ejemplo está la apps PrimeFX de David Traum https://www.hpcalc.org/prime/graphics/primefx.zip que trabaja bien en las anteriores versiones pero en esta nueva actualización sucede lo mismo, la primera vez se ejecuta bien pero la segunda vez da un mensaje de memoria insuficente. Parece que no solo a mi me da este problema sino que es generalizado.

Custom apps that use graphics the first time run well and the second time it is aborted.
As an example is the apps PrimeFX by David Traum https://www.hpcalc.org/prime/graphics/primefx.zip that works well in the previous versions but in this new update the same thing happens, the first time it runs well but the the second time it gives an insufficient memory message. It seems that not only does this problem give me but it is generalized.
This is the issue reported in the other thread where initializing the image with the same size causes an incorrect report of "Out of memory". I can't promise this will be corrected quickly, but am working on it.
(02-01-2018 09:56 PM)Tim Wessman Wrote: [ -> ]I can't promise this will be corrected quickly, but am working on it.

Thank you.
Reference URL's