HP Forums

Full Version: HP-41 rechargable battery
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Did you realize that there are two different battery packs for the HP-41? One has 2 charging pins, the other has 3 pins. Both are coded HP82120A.
I'm currious as the charger for this unit has only 2 pins... the middle pin of the 3 pin version is absolutly "useless".

Matthias
(09-11-2017 05:36 PM)HP-Collection Wrote: [ -> ]Did you realize that there are two different battery packs for the HP-41? One has 2 charging pins, the other has 3 pins. Both are coded HP82120A.
I'm currious as the charger for this unit has only 2 pins... the middle pin of the 3 pin version is absolutly "useless".

Matthias

Hello Matthias,

You can find the information on the HP82120A with two pins here and with three pins here.

Sylvain
(09-11-2017 05:36 PM)HP-Collection Wrote: [ -> ]Did you realize that there are two different battery packs for the HP-41? One has 2 charging pins, the other has 3 pins. Both are coded HP82120A.

Matthias

Of course we know, Matthias.

My first one was a 3-pins design.
Reference URL's