HP Forums

Full Version: HP 50g and e49g files
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there a way I can get an file in .e49g format to work on a HP 50G? Thanks in advance.

Eddie
(09-09-2017 02:31 PM)Eddie W. Shore Wrote: [ -> ]Is there a way I can get an file in .e49g format to work on a HP 50G? Thanks in advance.

Eddie

Perhaps I'm the only ignorant person here, but what creates a file with that type? Do you know what the file is supposed to contain?
(09-09-2017 06:38 PM)DavidM Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-09-2017 02:31 PM)Eddie W. Shore Wrote: [ -> ]Is there a way I can get an file in .e49g format to work on a HP 50G? Thanks in advance.

Eddie

Perhaps I'm the only ignorant person here, but what creates a file with that type? Do you know what the file is supposed to contain?

I know that the EMU48 program can work with .e49 files, maybe .e49g is a variant.

(Post 78)
I think having a look at debud4x may help, there is a help file included which starts with, but as I only recently have restarted RPL after more than 10 years I noticed that I have forgotten a lot which now has to be learned again. The help starts with:
EMU Port Memory
Both the HP-48 and HP-49 have Port memory. Ports 0 and 1 are stored in the .e48 or .e49 files.
but a search with e49g brought up no Matches, I think it deals with moved entry points.
Arno
Reference URL's