HP Forums

Full Version: Prime Animation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Anyone know how to do the animation you see in the presentation video of the HP Prime at 45 seconds start? It is cool

this is the link of the Video
That's done in the geometry app. Check out the slider function, cmds/plot/slider. I made some cool apps to teach my kids dilations, transformations, etc. I thought they were cool but they were not very impressed. Kids ... go figure.

-road
[Image: giphy.gif]
Excellent Carlos295pz, I'm going to try it anyway, and I suppose as well as you did drop the stroke drawn from the external point to the circle that I think corresponds as a graph of the sine or cosine function !!! !!! Thank you ...

Note: I thought the point E in the circle could be with the PointOn command but I do not know if it will work either.
Hello,

just for info, the Instruction geometry function will return a string the details all the instructions in the app. This makes giving geometry instructions sequences easier...

Cyrille
Thanks for the tip Cyrille
Hello!!! Carlos could you specify a little more the first parameter Angle, how did you define it? Is it defined on a point in the circumference with the pointon command or is it otherwise? In addition how is it done so that the plot of the animation is on the screen and not deleted in each animation? Thank you
Animation in App Geometry
Slider and trace

In other calculators as TI-nspirecxCAS, classpad400 or numworks we can do this, with the native commands?

Hello,

Stupendous! Very nice work! I loke the solar system and cylist!

Cyrille
Hola y muchas gracias "el amigo Carlos".

Lástima que no entiendo bien el español, veo todos sus videos en sus sitios web. Gracias otra vez !
(03-03-2018 02:22 PM)Carlos295pz Wrote: [ -> ]Animation in App Geometry
Slider and trace

Oh wow, the biker animation rocks! hahah
Slider and trace

Great animations, I like them! Also a nice tutorial, even if I don't understand a word you are saying. Wink
(03-05-2018 06:04 PM)goetz Wrote: [ -> ]
Slider and trace

Great animations, I like them! Also a nice tutorial, even if I don't understand a word you are saying. Wink

Yeah, I'm waiting for my Google Babelfish earbud. Hopefully the wait won't be as long as for my personal jetpack!

~Mark
Thanks for the comments Blush
Hi,

I've an issue with Carlos'solar system.
I only have the half planets ?!

Surely a configuration problem but I don't see where.
(03-06-2018 05:46 PM)ggauny@live.fr Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

I've an issue with Carlos'solar system.
I only have the half planets ?!

Surely a configuration problem but I don't see where.

Do not worry, it's not a bad configuration, it's a problem with the current firmware dragged from the last betas. The video had to be done with a previous firmware. Even in my language the user manual shows it. It's just a problem with filled circles.

[Image: 26786440518_206e365e2a_o.png]
At least they are half full! Big Grin
(03-06-2018 06:21 PM)Tim Wessman Wrote: [ -> ]At least they are half full! Big Grin

xD
Hi,

Thank for the quick answer. Fortunately it is only planets and not glass of red wine ! I'm french (old) man and I prefer full glass of red good wine than a half one !

Hahahaha !
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's