HP Forums

Full Version: Copies of USER, PPC-Denmark Newsletter
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A recent post referred to some files in the SWAPDK swap-disk, found on the ftp archives and in Joe Horn's OLDP (http://www.hpmuseum.org/forum/thread-2520.html). That swap-disk was apparently donated by the PPC-Denmark chapter, and many of the programs and text files refer to articles in the "USER newsletter", which sounds like a newsletter generated by that chapter. All documents and notes are in English, so I imagine the USER newsletter was in English as well.

Does anyone have digital copies of the USER newsletter issues?
PPC Denmark published the journal USER between 1981 and 1988-9 with 4 to 6 issues per year.
The magazine was only published in Danish.
I have PDF copies of 1984-1986.
[attachment=4609]
Lets see how Google translate does:

Code:
PPC Denmark is an association that deals with -HewlettPackard
Calculators and mikrocornputere. Its aim is
to increase the yield of users of these machines, by exchanging
tips, information and programs.
(03-24-2017 09:29 PM)Jakob Sorensen Wrote: [ -> ]PPC Denmark published the journal USER between 1981 and 1988-9 with 4 to 6 issues per year.
The magazine was only published in Danish.
I have PDF copies of 1984-1986.

Thanks for confirming this Jakob, and for the sample issue. I will contact you off-list about some other copies. I can by no means read even a single word of Danish, however the code (and most of the comments therein) is in English, so it could well be useful material.
Reference URL's