HP Forums

Full Version: Holiday Gift
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It's that time of year. After rooting around in my garage I came across an item that I have decided to gift to someone for the cost of the shipping.

I have two boxes of Sinclair Cambridge Programmable calculators. Plus one additional one in pieces. The two boxed ones do work, with the usual disclaimers of the normal slide on/off switch needing cleaning, adjusting, etc.

All this is yours for the price of postage - $15. (medium flat rate USPS box)

United States only.

Thanks,

Bill
Smithville, NJ
PM sent

SlideRule
And another PM sent.

Mark Hardman
Okay.

Sliderule gets one and Mark gets one.

PM sent to each.

Thanks,
Bill
Smithville
(12-05-2016 05:27 AM)Bill (Smithville NJ) Wrote: [ -> ]Okay. Sliderule gets one ... PM sent ... Thanks, Bill Smithville
Confirming PM sent.

BEST!
SlideRule
Boxes have been delivered to the post office - one to SlideRule and one to Mark.

Hope you enjoy them.

Bill
Smithville, NJ
Between snagging your generous offer, getting a few excellent deals from David's (DGM's) most excellent garage sale and finally landing an FRAM71B-1024 from Hans, I am feeling very blessed this Christmas (but also feeling very greedy). To add to my guilt, I see from your original post that your intent was to offer the entire lot for the cost of shipping. I hope that SlideRule can forgive me for butting in.

Merry Christmas to everyone!

Mark Hardman
(12-07-2016 03:47 AM)Mark Hardman Wrote: [ -> ]... I see from your original post that your intent was to offer the entire lot for the cost of shipping. I hope that SlideRule can forgive me for butting in...
Merry Christmas to everyone!
Mark Hardman

Happy to share the wealth ... merry christmas!
SlideRule

ps: was never mine to control - thanks goes to the originator!
Reference URL's