HP Forums

Full Version: HP Measure Journal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I remember that there was this "HP Measure" journal, probably something internal to HP. Is there any archive of it around ?
Great !

Thanks
(10-17-2016 01:34 PM)Sylvain Cote Wrote: [ -> ]HP engineering periodicals from HP Archive

For what it is worth, don't forget HP Keyboard, which covered the desktops, with one archive located here.

Jake
I just went to the page and they show one issue of keyboard with a 9845. I remember playing that gravity game on it, you could print the contents of the monitor on the thermal printer... I managed to shot my own ship once Smile
(10-20-2016 08:43 AM)Alejandro Paz(Germany) Wrote: [ -> ]I just went to the page and they show one issue of keyboard with a 9845. I remember playing that gravity game on it, you could print the contents of the monitor on the thermal printer... I managed to shot my own ship once Smile

To quote Jim Donnelly, that machine was "seriously cool". I got to use one for about three years back in the late 70s/early 80s and one of the first things I did with it was get it to print really crisp HP-41 bar codes. Back then EVERYTHING was essentially a peripheral of the HP-41 :-)

Jake
Reference URL's