HP Forums

Full Version: [WP 34S] IR
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have tried my search abilities but failed. Can someone please guide me to the information who developed the IR for the WP 34S?

Thanks, Günter
It was done by Marcus: WP 34S: IR printing
(07-08-2016 08:39 PM)Didier Lachieze Wrote: [ -> ]It was done by Marcus: WP 34S: IR printing

Ah that's it, I didn't search the old forum. Thanks Didier, Günter
(07-08-2016 09:12 PM)Guenter Schink Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-08-2016 08:39 PM)Didier Lachieze Wrote: [ -> ]It was done by Marcus: WP 34S: IR printing

Ah that's it, I didn't search the old forum. Thanks Didier, Günter

Günter - The built-in search tools in the forum s/w are very poor IMHO, plus you have to search separately in the old archives, as seen here.

A better solution is to search using google, filtered to just this site. So, to search for XYZZY, got to google and enter

Quote:XYZZY site:hpmuseum.org
The printing software was all Marcus. Walter and I had some input as to the function set. I don't remember who designed the printer character.

- Pauli
Thank you all for the valued guidance.

Günter
(07-08-2016 10:30 PM)Paul Dale Wrote: [ -> ]The printing software was all Marcus. Walter and I had some input as to the function set. I don't remember who designed the printer character.

The icon has been designed by Walter, as have been all the dot matrix characters. I'm using a mixture of graphics and original printer characters for output, depending on the pMODE setting.

Katie Wasserman did a lot of useful research the results of which have been incorporated in the printing code by me.
Reference URL's