HP Forums

Full Version: Excellent Pioneer Repair Services
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I recently had what appeared to be an LCD failure on an HP-42S and was bummed at the thought of losing one of my favorite machines. Neither of the long-established repair services seem to be active; it appeared I had no simple options, so I contacted some folks I’ve traded with in the past and discovered that Adam Jones (aj04062 here on the MoHPC Forums) does Pioneer repairs, so I sent him my 42S to examine.

It turns out it was the board that was bad and not the LCD, and Adam did a great job repairing my machine. The case appears untouched and only with a magnifier looking very closely can I tell the case was opened. This is especially noteworthy given the need to drill or cut the heat stakes used to hold a Pioneer case closed.

I can recommend Adam for these repairs without reservation; the work was done quickly, price was reasonable and fair, and the machine looks untouched. What more can you ask for when getting a machine repaired? Adam sells on TAS as Jones.Sebago.Lake, so you may well already be a satisfied customer, but feel free to contact him via PM or email through the Forum. I have no business interest in Adam’s services; I’m just pointing out a valuable resource and noting how satisfied I am with his repair services.
Thanks for dropping these lines to share such valuable information.
Very kind of you Bob!
Reference URL's