HP Forums

Full Version: Looking for HP-34C
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all,

I am looking for an HP-34C in working condition (broken battery contacts, missing battery would be no problem as long as chips inside are not blown by "use with ac adapter only attempts"). I do not mind light scratches or signs of wear cause calculators are there to operate them :-).

Moreover HP-34C is last missing item in my collection, so additional equipment items like ac adapter, (rebuilt) battery packs or manuals are welcome but not necessary.

Both buying (80$/€ for machine only with medium signs of wear till 200$/€ MIB) or trading is ok. Depending on state and delivery contents I can offer

1xHP 35 with rebuilt ready2use NiMH battery pack
or
1xHP 45 with HP 45 Timer 2.0 PCB for high precision clock/timer and ready2use battery pack
or
1xHP 55 with ready2use battery pack
or
1x HP41 infrared module + 1xHP82240A/B
or
1x 41CL creation kit consisting of
- 41CL PC board
- Serial connector
- Serial cable

All in working condition.

I am located in Germany, so trading within EU is prefered, buying worldwide no problem.

Thanks for your time and for your offers of course ;-)

Werner
Hello Werner,

Maybe you can trade this ?

Regards.
Jean-Christophe.
Thank you very much for that info :-)
Got one, already shipped :-). Thank you all.
I guess you didn't trade the French one as it is still available.
Anyway, congratulations for rounding off your collection.
(02-06-2016 01:10 PM)jch Wrote: [ -> ]I guess you didn't trade the French one as it is still available.
Anyway, congratulations for rounding off your collection.

You are right. I tried, but haven't got any reaction to my offer so far. In the end I found a German seller. One "drawback" is, that I had to buy HP-34C together with an HP-19C in working condition, too. But for 100€ I could hardly say YES, DEAL as fast as I liked ;-).
Reference URL's