HP Forums

Full Version: US distributor for the HP 41 Flex-PCB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anyone know if there is a US distributor for the HP 41 I/O block replacement Flex-PCB by Diego Diaz? I know of its availability at TheCalculatorStore, however, S&H to the US is very expensive (over twice the cost of the PCB). Thanks for any information.

Edit: Disregard the above request. Sorry for any inconvenience.
(10-23-2015 06:02 PM)jwhsu Wrote: [ -> ]Does anyone know if there is a US distributor for the HP 41 I/O block replacement Flex-PCB by Diego Diaz? I know of its availability at TheCalculatorStore, however, S&H to the US is very expensive (over twice the cost of the PCB). Thanks for any information.

If you found an answer, why not share that here, so the next guy that needs one can find the answer too?
I live in Canada and I bought all Diego's products directly from him.
I do not known if he is still selling and shipping them directly, but his prices used to be very good.
You should contact him then you will known.
Best regards,
Sylvain
(10-25-2015 01:58 PM)Sylvain Cote Wrote: [ -> ]I do not known if he is still selling and shipping them directly, but his prices used to be very good.

He still does, I just bought one from him. Which reminds me, I need to let him know it arrived....
(10-25-2015 12:55 AM)rprosperi Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-23-2015 06:02 PM)jwhsu Wrote: [ -> ]Does anyone know if there is a US distributor for the HP 41 I/O block replacement Flex-PCB by Diego Diaz? I know of its availability at TheCalculatorStore, however, S&H to the US is very expensive (over twice the cost of the PCB). Thanks for any information.

If you found an answer, why not share that here, so the next guy that needs one can find the answer too?

As far as I know, there is no US distributor. The S&H issue with TheCalculatorStore was clarified after I talked with Jose (there is an option for cheaper S&H for small items as you go through the purchase process. It's not apparent in the cart).
Reference URL's