HP Forums

Full Version: HP 200LX (5MB RAM) trade
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I want to trade my 200LX to a fully workable Suunto Core or X-Lander wristwatch ("white" LCD background is preferred). Mint condition is not required - I want to use it also - scratches accepted Smile
See the pictures here and send a PM if you're interested.

- RAM: 5MB, but on the front printed 1MB. Not upgraded by myself... Smile
- Never used by myself I bought it on a flea market - smells like a new, it seems to me never used by others.
- Keyboard overlay and books are available
- I have original box also but that is damaged.
- Little scratches on the bottom and little wear on the back - see the pictures.
- Known bugs: fabrication stopped 20-25 years ago, no WIFI, BT, USB and GPS Wink

Thanks for reading!
Csaba

(EDIT: Direct link if the above is not working: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1AqWV...XR5b1hGY2M )
(08-22-2015 11:09 AM)Csaba Tizedes Wrote: [ -> ](EDIT: Direct link...)

If the above two links are not working, please right-click on the above "Direct link...", Copy link and open a new browser, paste the link and remove the "%E2%80%8B" from the end and this will works.

Thanks!
Csaba

Screen
(08-22-2015 11:09 AM)Csaba Tizedes Wrote: [ -> ]I want to trade my 200LX to a fully workable Suunto Core or X-Lander wristwatch...

OK, OK, ... a Vector also acceptable Smile

Csaba
(08-24-2015 08:19 PM)Csaba Tizedes Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-22-2015 11:09 AM)Csaba Tizedes Wrote: [ -> ]I want to trade my 200LX to a fully workable Suunto Core or X-Lander wristwatch...

OK, OK, ... a Vector also acceptable Smile

Csaba

Hmm..., your last chance: I'm ready to trade this really like-new 200LX for a fully workable HP 10C calculator - with original spiral bounded manual.
Scratches are not problem - I need only a workable calculator.

Thank you!
Csaba
(08-26-2015 10:05 PM)Csaba Tizedes Wrote: [ -> ]I'm ready to trade

FYI, why I want to trade ONLY: HUF/USD last 2 yrs
Reference URL's