HP Forums

Full Version: HP41 lower shell (case)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dear all,

I'm looking for a bottom or back side case for an HP41. The screw wholes behind the battery/ports-module where the screw heads submerge under the rubber feet and two of the stabilizers holding the battery/ports-module in place broke off.
If such an unbroken back side is in your possession in any way, shell only, broken calculator etc. and you are willing to help me out by giving it away or selling it I would highly appreciate if you could drop me a line.

Thank you very much in advance,
Stephan
(08-17-2015 08:51 AM)Stephan Wrote: [ -> ]Dear all,

I'm looking for a bottom or back side case for an HP41. The screw wholes behind the battery/ports-module where the screw heads submerge under the rubber feet and two of the stabilizers holding the battery/ports-module in place broke off.
If such an unbroken back side is in your possession in any way, shell only, broken calculator etc. and you are willing to help me out by giving it away or selling it I would highly appreciate if you could drop me a line.

Thank you very much in advance,
Stephan
Reference URL's