HP Forums

Full Version: broken HP-34C wanted for parts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Any condition will do, as long as all the buttons are there.

Cheers,
Harald
Are there really no broken 34c out there?
All I really need are the keys...

Cheers,
Harald
Mine was fixed and is being sent back to me. [hopefully soon] But if by chance Customs smashes it {God forbid}.... you can have the parts.
(09-01-2015 05:13 AM)Terry K Wrote: [ -> ]Mine was fixed and is being sent back to me. [hopefully soon] But if by chance Customs smashes it {God forbid}.... you can have the parts.

Thanks, but in that case I hope NOT to receive any parts from you Smile
Are you worried about customs? Where did you get it repaired and where are you having it shipped to?
All I noticed is that it usually takes quite long to get calculators through customs if I have them shipped to Germany from outside the EU.
(09-01-2015 08:20 PM)Harald Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-01-2015 05:13 AM)Terry K Wrote: [ -> ]Mine was fixed and is being sent back to me. [hopefully soon] But if by chance Customs smashes it {God forbid}.... you can have the parts.

Thanks, but in that case I hope NOT to receive any parts from you Smile
Are you worried about customs? Where did you get it repaired and where are you having it shipped to?
All I noticed is that it usually takes quite long to get calculators through customs if I have them shipped to Germany from outside the EU.

Everything is fine. The person who fixed it for me had family issues to deal with (family comes first before calculators). I will be getting it back as soon as those issues are resolved. Then I can dive headfirst into you guys' world.
Hi,
may be I can help you. Let me some time to find all the keys for your HP-34C.

Regards
(09-02-2015 11:26 AM)ignazio Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,
may be I can help you. Let me some time to find all the keys for your HP-34C.

Regards

Thanks Ignazio,
that sounds good!

Cheers,
Harald
Herald,
you've a PM.
Thanks to Ignazio and Etienne a fully working 34c and all keys except the R/S key are on the way to their new home.
I can use an HP25 R/S key an relable the shifted function, but if anybody has an HP 34c R/S key that would make my set of keys complete Smile

Cheers,
Harald
Reference URL's