HP Forums

Full Version: hp41CX for trade
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
After much thought and soul searching, I have decided that my current set of calculators does not match what I really want, or need. I have not used my 41CX in a while and don’t see that changing much. I have become really accustomed to my 50g and see that taking care of my programming needs and I’m interested in some different calculators to keep my attention.
I bought this 41CX new in 1984. I returned it to Corvallis in 1987 or so to have the keyboard replaced after I spilled beer on it and the keys got sticky. (ahh the memories !) Other than that I have not had a single issue with it working.
*The charger pack does not work anymore, but the case is in good enough shape to be rebuilt.
*Included also the 2 manuals that came with the calculator.
*Case included. I would never send without it
*Also has the MATH/STAT pac installed in bay no 1. I cannot find the booklets that came with this pac.

Two disclosures of quality, first I etched my name in the case visible above the application pac. Even though it didn’t leave my site much at school, I was always worried about having it stolen. Second, for the last 1.5 years or so, a small plastic piece rolls around inside it you rotate it. I figured it may be a post, but have been really resistant to try fixing it for fear of doing some harm.

I would have loved to have met everyone in Nashville; time and money preclude that. This would have been ideal to transact there! I don’t post much but I love this site! I’d rather deal with the people here than TOS.
So for trade I’ve just got to try different ones to keep my renewed interest in HP products.
If a trade included the following, I would be interested in a trade:
HP50G
HP Prime
A good quality Voyager
Any accessories
Again, my interest is in diversion, so if you can work up a trade please send me a pm.
Thanks,

Jim Doyle
[attachment=2214]
[attachment=2215]
[attachment=2216]
[attachment=2217]
[attachment=2218]
I missed the picture of the manuals.. sorry.
Hi,
I have a 50G as new, as I'm not using it for months...
Interested?

Best regards
Artur
I have an extra HP-11C around that I might be interested in trading for your CX. It's in good shape, but not excellent. There are some light scratches (not dents) on the bezel. They're pretty light, and you could probably remove them with scotch brite. The display and keyboard are in great condition and the back and battery compartment are very good as well. All four feet are on it and it comes with the slip-on case as well.

If you're interested I could send you some pics.

Brad
Thanks Brad,
I am interested in the 11c, but by itself, that would not be a very equitable trade for me.
Jim D
I expect that you'll want more than just the 11C for trade against your CX. PM me what you have in mind, and maybe we can work something out.
Reference URL's