HP Forums

Full Version: HP 28s manual wanted
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
HP 28s manual wanted.

I've got this calculator and it looks like very useful. I'd like to learn how to program it, and use many other features.

Please let me know if you have it, or where I could get it.

Thanks,

Dan
(06-06-2015 07:19 PM)Kaliuzhkin Wrote: [ -> ]HP 28s manual wanted.

I've got this calculator and it looks like very useful. I'd like to learn how to program it, and use many other features.

Please let me know if you have it, or where I could get it.

Thanks,

Dan

You should order the set of PDF manuals available here. This includes the 28S manuals, plus several 28S application books, plus several hundred other manuals, all for about the same price you would pay to buy the single manuals you asked about.
If you want a paper copy, I just picked up a Reference Manual for the HP 28S off eBay for $12 including shipping. YMMV.
(06-06-2015 11:15 PM)rprosperi Wrote: [ -> ]You should order the set of PDF manuals available here. This includes the 28S manuals...

But what REVISION is that HP-28S Reference Manual scan? I would buy their flash drive if I knew which revision they offer. The newest PDF floating around is only Revision 4. I believe the newest is Revision 5, printed in August 1989, Mfg. No. 00028-90154.

If any of you have the CDs or Flash drive, please open the B&W and Color scans of the HP-28S Reference Manual and check "Printing History" on page 2 for the revision. It is called "Edition" there.

Thank you.

UPDATE: I wrote to Dave Hicks and he kindly confirmed that his scans are currently Edition 4, not the latest Edition 5.
Reference URL's