HP Forums

Full Version: Advanced User's Reference - printed version
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Count me in !!
(03-16-2014 08:31 PM)Didier Lachieze Wrote: [ -> ]Count me in !!

+1
me too
(03-16-2014 08:02 PM)dizzy Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-16-2014 07:50 PM)Nigel (UK) Wrote: [ -> ]Any chance of doing the same thing with the HP-50g User's Guide?

Possibly, if there's enough interest. :-)

I'm interested too!
(03-11-2014 05:22 PM)dizzy Wrote: [ -> ]The manuals are now in transit.

Arrived today (Canada) and looking fantastic!
Thank you very much Shaun for doing this.

(03-16-2014 08:02 PM)dizzy Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-16-2014 07:50 PM)Nigel (UK) Wrote: [ -> ]Any chance of doing the same thing with the HP-50g User's Guide? I'd love to sit down on a golden beach with a copy of this and read it cover to cover!

Nigel (UK)

Possibly, if there's enough interest. :-)

There's nothing like having a good old slab o' paper in your hands, right?

I'm in! +1

Sylvain
Is it too late to get in on this? I'd be very interested a copy of the AUR volumes.
(03-18-2014 10:24 PM)Brad Barton Wrote: [ -> ]Is it too late to get in on this? I'd be very interested a copy of the AUR volumes.

PM sent.
(03-18-2014 11:14 PM)dizzy Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-18-2014 10:24 PM)Brad Barton Wrote: [ -> ]Is it too late to get in on this? I'd be very interested a copy of the AUR volumes.

PM sent.

Thanks dizzy, PM replied to.
Received mine. Great Job!

Regards,
Siegfried

Chris Randle (UK)

Sorry I'm a bit late chiming in. My manuals arrived last week and they exceeded all expectations. A thing of beauty, and so useful. Thank you dizzy.
dizzy,

My set of manuals arrived a few days ago in Australia & look great.

Thanks,

Michael
I'm glad to hear everyone likes the manuals. I'm finding mine very useful. Those giant PDFs are so unwieldy when you need to flip back and forth between pages.

I think I'll start a new thread to track the potential new project.
I received my AUR in the mail today. It is OUTstanding. I'm very pleased, and feel it well worth the cost. Thank you Shaun for doing such a nice job.

Brad
Just "bumping" this up to draw attention to the update in the first post re: the possible second print run.
(04-04-2014 04:21 PM)dizzy Wrote: [ -> ]Just "bumping" this up to draw attention to the update in the first post re: the possible second print run.

I'm also interested in a set in the next run.

-Jonathan
(04-04-2014 04:48 PM)Jonathan Cameron Wrote: [ -> ]I'm also interested in a set in the next run.

-Jonathan

So am I.
(03-23-2014 08:53 AM)Chris Randle (UK) Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry I'm a bit late chiming in. My manuals arrived last week and they exceeded all expectations. A thing of beauty, and so useful. Thank you dizzy.

<AOL> Me too </AOL>
(04-04-2014 04:21 PM)dizzy Wrote: [ -> ]Just "bumping" this up to draw attention to the update in the first post re: the possible second print run.

Unfortunately, I missed this thread...
I am also interested in a printed version of the HP50g Advanced User's Reference manual.
Thank you.
I've updated the counter to reflect the latest interest level.
(05-02-2014 06:25 PM)dizzy Wrote: [ -> ]I've updated the counter to reflect the latest interest level.

I passed on the first batch of these manuals because the shipping costs were a bit high. But after looking at the images that you've posted of Volume 1, I can't resist getting a set.

https://app.box.com/s/9ljki2jdmx1nl9zcrx8i
https://app.box.com/s/x0ayaor5mptq7edgl3lp
https://app.box.com/s/9t8duggsm47rt80izcp4

Please add me to the waiting list for the second batch.

Mark Hardman
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Reference URL's