HP Forums

Full Version: WP-34s h.MODE list?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I can't seem to find a list of the different MODE settings in the manual! If anybody has a suggestion for where to look I'd love to hear it.

Thanks.
(04-23-2015 08:00 PM)Sukiari Wrote: [ -> ]I can't seem to find a list of the different MODE settings in the manual! If anybody has a suggestion for where to look I'd love to hear it.

Thanks.

Page 198 of the manual. Plus each individual MODE sub command is outlined with a full description of what it does and what inputs it requires in the IOP (Index Of Operations) Pages 121 thru 197.
(04-23-2015 08:04 PM)BarryMead Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-23-2015 08:00 PM)Sukiari Wrote: [ -> ]I can't seem to find a list of the different MODE settings in the manual! If anybody has a suggestion for where to look I'd love to hear it.

Thanks.

Page 198 of the manual. Plus each individual MODE sub command is outlined with a full description of what it does and what inputs it requires in the IOP (Index Of Operations) Pages 121 thru 197.

Thank you. I see now that the PDF manual I have is slightly obsolete. I just received my printed 3.3 manual though and it is excellent.
(04-25-2015 02:24 PM)Sukiari Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-23-2015 08:04 PM)BarryMead Wrote: [ -> ]Page 198 of the manual. Plus each individual MODE sub command is outlined with a full description of what it does and what inputs it requires in the IOP (Index Of Operations) Pages 121 thru 197.

Thank you. I see now that the PDF manual I have is slightly obsolete. I just received my printed 3.3 manual though and it is excellent.
Walter is selling the latest 3.3 manual in PDF format if you send him your real name and email address
along with $9.00 via pay pal he will email you a pdf with your name on each page to prevent copying.
I bought one and I love it! Now I can do electronic searches through the latest version of the manual.
If you want your own up-to-date electronically searchable PDF manual you can find out more at this link.
Reference URL's