HP Forums

Full Version: HP 9830A with 9866A Printer FS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a "spare" setup I'd like to sell. Posting here before eBay.

This is the LINK to an online album. The printer works. All three indicator lamps are currently burnt out. I have some that work (HP PN 2140-0221), but are not quite the right size (smaller). I can include a set if you like. I can also replace these if you cannot do, but would like them to light.

The front brown panel of the printer is a little worn. It seems to have been rubbed a lot or someone cleaned a label from the surface. The top cover has marker on it that I tried to remove, but I think this is the limit due to the porosity of the paint.

The calculator is in pretty good condition. The tape drive is not working. It has 15072 bytes of RAM.

Both units spent a lot of time in the NM desert. When I got them they had a lot of dust from being stored for 25 years. They must have been in a semi-open area as the dust was everywhere. I cleaned the calculator pretty well, but it still may have some dust. The printer has not been broken down and fully cleaned on the inside.

I will have owner's manuals with this. I also have the Advanced I/O ROM and Manual (see ROM door). There are a few other cable/adapter items plus a few more ROMs I might sell if you have an idea what you would want.

Let me know, looking for best offers right now.

Shipping weight would be about 50 lbs each for two boxes. Shipping point is zip 04062 if you want to calculate your shipping cost.
Reference URL's