HP Forums

Full Version: Palmer Hanson's Machines and Books for sale
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For those members that have been around a while, you all surely recall warmly Plamer Hanson, who passed away earlier this year.
I stumbled across listings for his books and machines on TAS and suspecting they were indeed his, confirmed as much with his daughter, in a note letting her know how much Palmer contributed here and that he was missed.
This is the current list: http://www.ebay.com/sch/aqculture/m.html?item=141521887179&hash=item20f35c9f
cb&pt=Vintage_Electronics_R2&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

Many items end today, so look quickly, some interesting and very good deals.

Happy New Year to all.

--bob
One of my favorite members questioned if this post was "legal" here. He was of two minds; he said that this violates an anti ebay rule (All I personally remember is that we were supposed to disclose our ebay handle if we are beating our own drum) but it gives any of us that want to a chance to tell her that we appreciated her dad. Rules are made to be broken, for reasons just like this.

I sent her a short note through ebaby. Youall might too.
(01-01-2015 12:31 AM)Den Belillo (Martinez Ca.) Wrote: [ -> ]Rules are made to be broken, for reasons just like this.
A good reason indeed!
At the 2012 HHC in Nashville:

Re-enactment of the Great Calendar Race between Roger Hill and Palmer Hanson.

[Image: Palmer_smiles_small.jpg]
"Convergence", indeed!
(12-31-2014 03:52 PM)rprosperi Wrote: [ -> ]For those members that have been around a while, you all surely recall warmly Plamer Hanson, who passed away earlier this year.
I stumbled across listings for his books and machines on TAS and suspecting they were indeed his, confirmed as much with his daughter, in a note letting her know how much Palmer contributed here and that he was missed.
This is the current list: http://www.ebay.com/sch/aqculture/m.html?item=141521887179&hash=item20f35c9f
cb&pt=Vintage_Electronics_R2&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

Many items end today, so look quickly, some interesting and very good deals.

Happy New Year to all.

--bob

Sorry to hear that Palmer passed away. He lived in NC, the state next door to mine. After HHC 2012 he mailed me some TI related publications. That was vrey nice of him. May he rest in peace.

Namir
Reference URL's