HP Forums

Full Version: AC Adapter for HP80
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have an old HP 80 calculator, but I have misplaced the charger/AC adapter that powers it. I remember some years seeing that someone came out with one that runs off the USB port of your computer. I'm having a hard time locating this. Would anyone know where I might find one of these?

Thanks!
(09-02-2014 04:53 PM)KD8TZC Wrote: [ -> ]I have an old HP 80 calculator, but I have misplaced the charger/AC adapter that powers it. I remember some years seeing that someone came out with one that runs off the USB port of your computer. I'm having a hard time locating this. Would anyone know where I might find one of these?

Thanks!

I found one on eBay. Works fine. Not cheap, but quite handy.

HTH
(09-02-2014 06:51 PM)rprosperi Wrote: [ -> ]I found one on eBay. Works fine. Not cheap, but quite handy.

HTH

Do you recall who you bought it through on Ebay? I have been trying to locate them there and I can't find any (not sure if I am using the right search term or not).
Didier beat me to it.
Thanks for that Didier!
Thank you!
I see that this thread is 5 years old. I don't know if you're still looking for this adapter. I'm actually looking for an inexpensive one myself. I did find 3 110 adapters as well as 1 USB adapter on eBay. But I was hoping for one for about 1/2 of what they're wanting. If anyone has one from which they are willing to part, I would like to discuss it with you.
Reference URL's