HP Forums

Full Version: Where to get HP65 schematics?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am interested in understanding the HP65 hardware a bit more. I assume display and keyboard are identical to the HP35, which is described by Jacques Laporte here.
But I can't find anything on the card reader.

I have already tried to contact Dave Colver for the schematics CD but unfortunately did not get a response.

Any ideas are much appreciated.

Regards,
Harald
Harald

Try googling for the following:
a. us-patent-4001569
b. us-patent-4009379
for a start - Happy Hunting.

BEST!

SlideRule
(08-19-2014 01:30 PM)Harald Wrote: [ -> ]I am interested in understanding the HP65 hardware a bit more. I assume display and keyboard are identical to the HP35, which is described by Jacques Laporte here.
But I can't find anything on the card reader.

I have already tried to contact Dave Colver for the schematics CD but unfortunately did not get a response.

Any ideas are much appreciated.

Regards,
Harald

Have you looked at HP Journal for May, 1974, volume 25 #9? That whole issue is devoted to the 65. It is on the Museum DVD or at hparchive.com.
(08-19-2014 05:52 PM)Don Shepherd Wrote: [ -> ]Have you looked at HP Journal for May, 1974, volume 25 #9? That whole issue is devoted to the 65. It is on the Museum DVD or at hparchive.com.

It's also available on the HP web site : hp journal : online issues.
Reference URL's