HP Forums

Full Version: HP-41CX for sale
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
HP-41CX for sale.
Includes: 41CX in original box, both user manuals, white overlay, time overlay, quick start guide, and 12 N batteries.
Condition: Calculator functions correctly. Buttons and display are in good condition. Calc is missing the side rechargeable cover. The battery terminals are showing signs of corrosion but still work fine with no loss of power. The box is a bit worn. The user manuals are in good shape with crisp edges. The quick start guide is crisp. The time overlay is in good condition with no cracks. The white overlay is a little discolored but has no cracks. I have 12 N batteries. 4 batteries in the calc are heavily used. 4 batteries are opened in packages but only have a few minutes of use. 4 batteries are brand new in package.

Looking for $65 plus shipping. (USA members expect $13 for USPS flat rate medium box, other countries please ask). PayPal will work fine.

[attachment=1016]
[attachment=1017]
[attachment=1018]
[attachment=1019]
[attachment=1020]
I would like this. I will not be able to complete the purchase until tonight (California).

-Jonathan
(08-12-2014 08:00 PM)Jonathan Cameron Wrote: [ -> ]I would like this. I will not be able to complete the purchase until tonight (California).

-Jonathan

SOLD!

Justin, thanks!

-Jonathan
Reference URL's