HP Forums

Full Version: [Sold]original boxed HP 25 complete for sale
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I would like to sell my HP 25 (not C) which was my workhorse calculator in my college years. The batteries died on my first real job after graduating and I carefully opened the battery pack and replaced them taping the the lid on the pack with "magic mending tape". Eventually those batteries died too and I retired the calculator in favor of a 32SII. I have the original box, owner's handbook, applications/programs manual, quick reference guide, battery charger, and pouch. In the interest of full disclosure, the box is worn on the edges and the belt loop separated from the pouch on one end (HP made better calculators than pouches). I have powered the calculator up on a pair of externally charged NiMH cells temporarily installed in the pack. All the segments in the display appear to function properly, and I have not encountered any non-functioning keys. That being said, I wouldn't know how to test every function on the calculator, so I can't guarantee 100% functionality. It would be sold with everything in the photos, but no batteries of course. I would like $80.00 for the whole kit plus whatever the actual shipping costs might be.
[attachment=994]
[attachment=995]
[attachment=996]
[attachment=997]
[attachment=998]
Hello Gary,
I sent you a PM.
Best regards,
Sylvain
The HP 25 boxed set has sold. Thanks for everyone’s interest.
Reference URL's