HP Forums

Full Version: PPC ROM Quick Ref Guide
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When the orginal PPC ROM was produced, it included 2 copies of a preliminary pocket-sized QRG, with a final version to be issued "later". Recent photos of PPC ROMs for sale at TAS indicate this final version apparantly was in fact produced, though somehow I never got mine, or even knew they had been made.

Does anyone have one for sale or trade?
(06-16-2014 12:21 AM)rprosperi Wrote: [ -> ]When the orginal PPC ROM was produced, it included 2 copies of a preliminary pocket-sized QRG, with a final version to be issued "later". Recent photos of PPC ROMs for sale at TAS indicate this final version apparantly was in fact produced, though somehow I never got mine, or even knew they had been made.

It's not the originals, but the next best thing ...

Printing versions ...
PPC ROM Pocket Guide 1981
PPC ROM Pocket Guide 1985

Reading versions ...
PPC ROM Pocket Guide 1981
PPC ROM Pocket Guide 1985

Best regards,

Sylvain

edit: links update
(06-24-2014 12:00 AM)Sylvain Cote Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-16-2014 12:21 AM)rprosperi Wrote: [ -> ]When the orginal PPC ROM was produced, it included 2 copies of a preliminary pocket-sized QRG, with a final version to be issued "later". Recent photos of PPC ROMs for sale at TAS indicate this final version apparantly was in fact produced, though somehow I never got mine, or even knew they had been made.

It's not the originals, but the next best thing ...

PPC ROM Pocket Guide 1981 (sc).pdf
https://db.tt/CaT8ynf4

PPC ROM Pocket Guide 1985 (sc).pdf
https://db.tt/ak4ngvfv

Best regards,

Sylvain

Thank you sir!!

I can download the PDF's to my phone to be nearly as convenient. OK, more convenient.

Being OCD, I will now have to compare a 33-year old document with a 29-year old document to see what was improved. This hobby is such a burden....

Thanks Sylvain! And for all the other folks that download it too.
Merci bien, Sylvain!

d:-)
(06-24-2014 10:15 PM)rprosperi Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you sir!!

I can download the PDF's to my phone to be nearly as convenient. OK, more convenient.

Being OCD, I will now have to compare a 33-year old document with a 29-year old document to see what was improved. This hobby is such a burden....

Thanks Sylvain! And for all the other folks that download it too.

After reading your post I have rename the files to reflect the intended usage (printing) and add new files for reading purposes.

(06-25-2014 05:32 AM)walter b Wrote: [ -> ]Merci bien, Sylvain!

d:-)

Pas de quoi, c'est ma façon de contribuer au groupe.

Cordialement,

Sylvain

Note 1: the above files will be sent for inclusion for the next DVD set and will posted at TOS.

Note 2: I have almost finish to scan the complete documentation (PDF) and files (LIF) of most of the HP-75 modules and solutions books from HP. Will keep you posted when it's finished. Again, these files will be sent for inclusion for the next DVD set.
(06-25-2014 01:34 PM)Sylvain Cote Wrote: [ -> ]After reading your post I have rename the files to reflect the intended usage (printing) and add new files for reading purposes.

Thank you again for Portrait orientation scans; perfect for the phone as I guess you know already.

Also, I'm glad to hear about the 75C scans and LIFs. I felt like I was the only person left using a 75C (took me 30+ years to get one!). I've got it working with J-F's PIL-Box on the loop; smooth and reliable. To do much on HP-IL though it seems one needs the I/O Module. Any clues on where to locate one?

I will have to meet up w/you next time I am visiting my relatives in Sherbrooke and Katevale/Magog.

Merci Beaucoups ! (I think thats close)
Reference URL's