HP Forums

Full Version: Best girlfriend EVER!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just have to brag that my sexy nerdy wonderful girlfriend Scottie Hall got me a 29C for my birthday. This was the first HP that I ever owned.

Gotta love that gal!
(06-06-2014 07:47 PM)David Hayden Wrote: [ -> ]Gotta love that gal!

Lucky boy!
My wife never gifted me with a calculator...

Happy Birthday David.
(06-06-2014 07:47 PM)David Hayden Wrote: [ -> ]I just have to brag that my sexy nerdy wonderful girlfriend Scottie Hall got me a 29C for my birthday. This was the first HP that I ever owned.

Gotta love that gal!

We're all jealous of such a wonderful gift. And getting an HP-29C aint bad either. Now, if you would kindly ask your girlfriend to speak with my wife...
If you had no girlfriend you could afford the 29C yourself...
(06-07-2014 12:28 AM)Tugdual Wrote: [ -> ]If you had no girlfriend you could afford the 29C yourself...

Sure but... half the fun! Big Grin
My sexy, nerdy, wonderful, girlfriend likes to go to Fry's Electronics and Home Depot (with me) and gave me a 42S from MIT for my birthday. Smile Smile

Dave
Thanks for the chuckle folks. Smile
I'll print this page and show it to my wife. I want my hp 34c!

Congratulations!
(06-10-2014 09:37 PM)Carlos CM (Mexico) Wrote: [ -> ]I'll print this page and show it to my wife. I want my hp 34c!

Make sure your wife knows that it's the calculator you want and not the girlfriend. Smile

Let us know how that works out.
Reference URL's