HP Forums

Full Version: Clonix-41 10th Annivesary S.E. bundle (revisited)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi again,

I've received a couple of mails regarding my previous ad with solid arguments which can be resumed in:

- Most users who may be interested in this Special Edition already own (at least) one NoV-64, and find it enough for their needs.

- The Clonix-41d with both service modules emulation and overlays seems quite appealing but including yet another NoV-64 increases the price unnecessarily. And certainly it is not NoV-64's 10th anniversary :-)

I don't know if this thoughts are shared by some/many other users that have simply decided not to contact me, but despite my enthusiasm in creating this commemorative bundle I have to admit that these points make full sense.

Further more, I don't build my modules to become "memorabilia" to keep on a shelf or drawer for the years to come. They're built to be useful and, therefore, to be used.

With this in mind, I'll also offer the previously advertised bundle without the NoV-64d and reducing its price accordingly to the 100Euro tag.

Hope this helps to accomodate most users needs.

Again all my best wishes for this end of 2013.

Diego
"clonix41(at)gmail(dot)com"

PS, If you've already placed your order for the NoV-64+Clonix set and want to change to the Clonix-only, please drop me a line. If you've already paid the complete set but prefer this Clonix-only option, a refund will be ordered ASAP.
Reference URL's