HP Forums

Full Version: WTB: HP-65 Programming Forms pad
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The 8.5 x 11 inch pad of programming forms that came with the HP-65.
Don:

I think I have some original HP-67 forms, not sure if they are the same as the HP-65 type. If so and they are of interest, though I would not sell them, I'd be happy to scan one into a PDF to mail you so you could print your own. Let me know if this helps.
Hello Don,

I have the following original forms ...
HP-25 Programming Pad
HP-55 Programming Pad
HP-65 Programming Pad
HP-65 Contributor's Guide with documentation & programming forms inside
HP-67/97 Programming Pad
HP-67/97 Contributor's Guide with documentation & programming forms inside
HP-67/97/41 Contributor's Guide with documentation & programming forms inside

I could scan the HP-65 ones and email you the resulting PDF if you like.

Sylvain
Bob, thanks for the offer, but Sylvain has the 65 forms and he has also offered to scan them, so I will ask him.

Sylvain, thanks, yes I appreciate your offer for the 65 forms, please send the pdf file to my last name at-sign iglou period com. Thanks again.

Don
Maybe you guys could host these somewhere, for example hpcalc.org so we can all benefit?
(05-20-2014 11:11 AM)HP67 Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe you guys could host these somewhere, for example hpcalc.org so we can all benefit?

Or maybe Dave can include it in the next Museum DVD release.
(05-20-2014 01:26 PM)Don Shepherd Wrote: [ -> ]Or maybe Dave can include it in the next Museum DVD release.

People are already sharing the scans, doc, etc. freely. Is there a good reason why a third party should charge for that? I think hpcalc is a much better home for it. But, it is up to whoever has the goodies how he chooses to share them or not.
(05-20-2014 09:54 AM)Don Shepherd Wrote: [ -> ]Bob, thanks for the offer, but Sylvain has the 65 forms and he has also offered to scan them, so I will ask him.

Sylvain, thanks, yes I appreciate your offer for the 65 forms, please send the pdf file to my last name at-sign iglou period com. Thanks again.

Don

Don, I should have the time to scan the manual tonight or tomorrow night and I will send you an email with it.

(05-20-2014 11:11 AM)HP67 Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe you guys could host these somewhere, for example hpcalc.org so we can all benefit?

I do not mind but I was under the impression that the hpcalc.org site was for the RPL stuff and this is clearly not the case.
(05-20-2014 02:19 PM)Sylvain Cote Wrote: [ -> ]

I do not mind but I was under the impression that the hpcalc.org site was for the RPL stuff and this is clearly not the case.

hpcalc is certainly not only for RPL stuff. Take a look at the main page. You could email the site owner and ask if it's appropriate to host the scans there.
(05-20-2014 02:26 PM)HP67 Wrote: [ -> ]hpcalc is certainly not only for RPL stuff. Take a look at the main page. You could email the site owner and ask if it's appropriate to host the scans there.

Quote:Welcome to hpcalc.org (http://www.hpcalc.org), the premier source of software for and information about the HP 50, HP 49, HP 48, and HP 28 RPN programmable graphic calculators and the HP 38G, HP 39, and HP 40 programmable graphic calculators

Surely no RPN there...
I suggest do both. Folks may look here and may look there, so why not. Sharing is free either way.

Including them in the DVD set, IMHO, is a good idea, even if available elsewhere for free.

On one hand, no one is going to purchase the Museum DVD set just for these, but,

On the other hand, probably the best money I've spent in 20 years, in terms of real value and satisfaction for the amount spent, is the Museum DVD set. Just about everyone that belongs to this forum would find it useful, fun and a real value. Adding more stuff like these programming pads for future releases only adds to it's appeal.

And honest, I do not get a commission from David.
Reference URL's