HP Forums

Full Version: Many old HP calc programs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Some years ago, Gene Wright shipped me quite a few large, heavy boxes containing paper listings of calculator programs, which I then spent some months scanning into PDFs.

For years I hosted these on my server neko.com, making them available through FTP. A massive server crash revealed that Time Machine had silently failed long ago, so my backups were useless.

Recently I had someone ask if I still had copies of these programs. No, I didn't, I said; my scans were gone and I'd shipped the originals back to Gene.

However, today I was looking in my long unused DropBox account and guess what I found? Enjoy 358 megabytes' worth of HP-65, 67/97, and 41 programs, as well as some miscellaneous "other HP and TI" stuff.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/7uwiwxry87xddy...s.zip?dl=0
Excellent! Thank you.

By the way, THIS project which Dave very unselfishly spent a lot of time on, was how I first met online Dave back in 2002-2003?

He then came to San Jose to his first HHC and has been coming nearly ever since.
Thank you very much David.
Now there's another backup, just in case... ;)
(12-05-2018 07:01 AM)Massimo Gnerucci Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you very much David.
Now there's another backup, just in case... Wink

Thank you.
And there's another backup about Smile
Thank you thank you thank you Dave!!
Okay, let's see if this works ....

HP Calc Programs.zip.torrent
HP Calc Programs.torrent
(12-05-2018 02:27 AM)dramsey Wrote: [ -> ]Some years ago, Gene Wright shipped me quite a few large, heavy boxes containing paper listings of calculator programs, which I then spent some months scanning into PDFs.

For years I hosted these on my server neko.com, making them available through FTP. A massive server crash revealed that Time Machine had silently failed long ago, so my backups were useless.

Recently I had someone ask if I still had copies of these programs. No, I didn't, I said; my scans were gone and I'd shipped the originals back to Gene.

However, today I was looking in my long unused DropBox account and guess what I found? Enjoy 358 megabytes' worth of HP-65, 67/97, and 41 programs, as well as some miscellaneous "other HP and TI" stuff.

Many thanks, Dave.

John
(12-05-2018 02:27 AM)dramsey Wrote: [ -> ]Some years ago, Gene Wright shipped me quite a few large, heavy boxes containing paper listings of calculator programs, which I then spent some months scanning into PDFs.

Christmas came early! Thank you!
(12-05-2018 02:30 AM)Gene Wrote: [ -> ]Excellent! Thank you.

By the way, THIS project which Dave very unselfishly spent a lot of time on, was how I first met online Dave back in 2002-2003?

He then came to San Jose to his first HHC and has been coming nearly ever since.
Many thanks for the program collection, especially to who made the scanning job, a lot of time consuming work (202 programs for HP67/97). My statistics of the contents is:
BIORITHM= 1
CALENDARS= 6
CURVES= 1
CYPHER= 2
GAMES= 169
GEOMETRY= 1
MATH= 18
METEOS= 2
MISCELANEOUS= 1
STAT= 1
A strong tendency to games is appreciated. Pedro
Reference URL's