HP Forums

Full Version: HP-15 LE 2e
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Members

I have an UNOPENED 15 Limited Edition (second production run) calculator for TRADE! I'm primarily interested in either 65 Application Pac's or 67/97 calculator with associated Application Pac's.

SlideRule
Offer is still good - LOOKING for trade.

SlideRule
You want to trade an HP-15C Le with an application pac for the HP-65 or HP-67? Any particular application pacs?

Namir
(07-16-2014 03:45 PM)Namir Wrote: [ -> ]You want to trade an HP-15C Le with an application pac for the HP-65 or HP-67? Any particular application pacs?

Namir
I understand HP-15C LE, but what does "2e" stands for?
Just curious...
(07-16-2014 08:10 PM)Tugdual Wrote: [ -> ]I understand HP-15C LE, but what does "2e" stands for?
Just curious...

2nd Edition. Supposedly there was a second edition release of the LE that didn't have the wobbly shift keys.

Dave
(07-16-2014 08:53 PM)Dave Frederickson Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-16-2014 08:10 PM)Tugdual Wrote: [ -> ]I understand HP-15C LE, but what does "2e" stands for?
Just curious...

2nd Edition. Supposedly there was a second edition release of the LE that didn't have the wobbly shift keys.

Dave

Strange: Unopened and you can feel the wobbly shift key?
(07-16-2014 03:45 PM)Namir Wrote: [ -> ]You want to trade an HP-15C Le with an application pac for the HP-65 or HP-67? Any particular application pacs?

Namir

Thanks for the reply - I consistently enjoy your numerous articles & postings. I'm primarily interested in an HP-97 (no pacs, have many already) or three specific HP-65 application pacs (aviation, medicine & navigation) then finally an HP-67 - BUT - other offers will be considered. I have two 15cLE2e's & one is still unopened.

BEST!

SlideRule
[/quote]
I understand HP-15C LE, but what does "2e" stands for?
Just curious...
[/quote]

The second production run.

Best!

SlideRule
[/quote]
Strange: Unopened and you can feel the wobbly shift key?
[/quote]

I purchased two - opened one.

BEST!

SlideRule
(07-16-2014 08:53 PM)Dave Frederickson Wrote: [ -> ]Supposedly there was a second edition release of the LE that didn't have the wobbly shift keys.
To some degree they all have since those keys are taken out of the frame keeping the others keys in place. I understand the second edition does not have a different construction but some problems in manufacturing removed (dirt causing registration problems).
Reference URL's