HP Forums

Full Version: Problems with Search, etc.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Waiting for Dave to work on the problems with Search, etc.. He's the only person with permissions sufficient to address these issues.
"View Today's Post" also not work the link show broken URL.

Thank You

Gamo
Search, View New, View Today all should be working now.
Thank You
Now all work

Gamo
(08-02-2018 02:22 PM)Dave Hicks Wrote: [ -> ]Search, View New, View Today all should be working now.

And quote too!

Thanks Dave.
Thanks Dave!

BTW, what was going on? Quite strange for a mybb site to be half-working like that.
It was actually a site/host change that needed to be worked around.

“I know engineers. They love to change things.” - Leonard McCoy
(08-04-2018 02:34 AM)Dave Hicks Wrote: [ -> ]It was actually a site/host change that needed to be worked around.

“I know engineers. They love to change things.” - Leonard McCoy

Thanks Dave.

And btw, one of the best ST quotes ever!
(08-02-2018 02:22 PM)Dave Hicks Wrote: [ -> ]Search, View New, View Today all should be working now.

It not only should work, it really does :-). Many thanks.
It is now broken on Android.
Searching for "resistor" in the HP Prime software library,, the forum selected didn't change.
It returned dozens of threads - I would be surprised if they all contained that word.
If the dozens of threads you are seeing are in more than just the Prime Software forum, then you need to deselect "Search all open forums" in your search. On Android/Chrome, select boxes are multi-choice by default. On Keyboarded computers, the same select boxes are usually single-choice by default but you can override that ctrl, shift, command etc. keys. I don't do that much on Android, but checking a couple of forums that I could think of, all acted the same way where just touching one forum selected that forum in addition to the default of all forums.
Thank you, that explains the Selected forum not changing.
I'm sure that used to work without deselecting "All".
Reference URL's