HP Forums

Full Version: WTB - HP-12C Prestige
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am looking to purchase a 12C Prestige. If you have one that you can live without, send me a PM with price and condition.

John
Still looking for HP-12C Prestige
(05-13-2018 03:25 PM)John Cadick Wrote: [ -> ]Still looking for HP-12C Prestige

Hi John,

I live in Brazil, there's some HP 12c Prestige in the local auction site, see ]here

If you are interested, I can negotioate, buy and send for you, you only pay the price paid and shipping cost. I will not charge anything for my side. (sorry for my bad english).

I'm at your entire disposal.

Cheers

JL
Thank you for your very kind offer, JL. The one listed for R$ 49 and the one listed for R$ 249 are the best looking. My Portuguese is not very good, are the prices opening bid amounts or buy-it-now prices. Obviously the R$ 49 is the most interesting Smile What can you tell me about them?
It is buy it now.

I will ask some more details for the vendors and more photos. I will keep you informed.

Edit: the R$ 49,00 is not the calculator itself, only a picture to portrait and hang on the wall. This vendor does it to all HP calculator.I think some HP calculators enthusiast like to see a big picture of the preferred calculator on the wall like a picture of Picasso Smile
Reference URL's