HP Forums

Full Version: Where to buy *NEW* HP50G ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Hello,

It is not possible to buy really a NEW HP50G graphical calculator for engineers.
It is really depressing.

Is there any possibility to still buy today the HP50G NEW and not used one?
I want a new one.

Thank you for your ideas.
on eBay!

HP-50G
Possibly not the cheapest choice, but you know you're getting a quality, never opened, never-returned item by purchasing from hpcalc.org:

https://commerce.hpcalc.org/
Amazon Australia AU$185.-
I can find plenty new on box where I live. Don't know about the price, though.

Sometimes I think to buy a spare one, while it's easy to find NOB.

Cheers[/i]
... But there are not NEW on Amazon

They are used, just looking new, so already used.
(04-20-2018 07:47 PM)dmmaster Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

It is not possible to buy really a NEW HP50G graphical calculator for engineers.
It is really depressing.

Is there any possibility to still buy today the HP50G NEW and not used one?
I want a new one.

Thank you for your ideas.

Hi,
I can only sharing my story. Recently I was able to buy a brand new sealed new in box unit through ebay. However it is not uncommon to get a refurbed, repacked or used units in the name of new. It arrived last week, I haven't unboxed it and even do not plan to do it.... That could be another topic for discussion but anyways, you would like to know that it was sold from US, the sale price+shipping+taxes turned out to be $220 (Canadian) to me that is roughly US$160.
Goodluck with your search.
I'll be putting up quite a few probably on the site here sometime before long... won't have retail packaging on them though, but are "new" as in never touched except by me (to remove batteries that were already installed in them) and the people that made them in the factory.
I love my HP 50g, use it to create a 24 by 30 or 31 matrix each month to calculate hourly temperature statistics for my location (I am the chief meteorologist at my television station since 1980, and have been the NWS cooperative weather station observer since 1985).

I hope your (Tim) new pathway is a very fulfilling and happy one. Your work that you share on this site is always a treat; the love for your work and product comes through, and is a welcome thing to read!

I have no need for another "50", but wonder if their might be a "42" lurking in the collection!

Richard "Heatwave" Berler, CBM#18
(04-21-2018 06:08 AM)dmmaster Wrote: [ -> ]... But there are not NEW on Amazon
There are not new on amazon.com
Look on amazon.co.uk
There are new from seller Oxford Educational Supplies Ltd
http://www.studentcalculators.co.uk/acat...ckard.html
Here's a new one on Amazon for only $199.99.

Oh, wait... that's just the manual. Must be a very special manual for $199.99 Smile
I sold a brand new (never opened) one on TAS (the auction site) 2 months ago. I see others have been available and sold as well. Sorry, I don't have another new one to sell.
Here is one for less than $150 :
https://www.leboncoin.fr/vi/1356713964.htm
But I guess you'll to find a french person to do the intermediate.
If you happen to be in Costa Rica, office depot still have some on the shelves. Sealed, original packaging. Around $210, taxes included.
The UK amazon one today is only £85 ! ...brand new .... delivered !!

Be quick though, I've seen these offers disappear in a day , one minute there, the next not

Seller watchesandcalculators on Amazon
(04-26-2018 12:28 PM)Zaphod Wrote: [ -> ]The UK amazon one today is only £85 ! ...brand new .... delivered !!

Be quick though, I've seen these offers disappear in a day , one minute there, the next not

Seller watchesandcalculators on Amazon

That £85 is before the 20% V.A.T. is added, right? In theory, a USA buyer should be able to avoid V.A.T., shouldn't he?

Ugh... when I go to the Amazon UK website, I can see the listing, but it also adds "This seller does not deliver to the United States."

So, who in the UK wants to be a mail drop? :-)

burkhard
The £85 is including VAT

It’s a bargain at £85 , so it’s £70.83 without the VAT

sorry can’t help as I’m maxed out on card lol Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's