HP Forums

Full Version: e-Book about Saturn ASM programming
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For all programmers,

Back in 1997 I wrote in French an e-Book about HP48 fast video games in Saturn ASM programming. Luckily I did a backup on a old good working yet 3"5 floppy disk and with the help of amazon and USB disk reader and also google doc tools I managed to import the ebook ready for another life.

The document is available here :
http://jadegame.com/programmation/hp48_a...livre.docx

Best regards,
Julien
I should get started on an English translation, though there are other Saturn resources out there of equal mettle.

(Post 177)
There are also a few "fautes d'orthographe" and "erreurs de conjugaison" in the French that I'd be more than happy to put right for you if you wish.
Grammatical errors I can possibly deal with, misprints can be a bit more awkward given that the Saturn processor relies on every single bit being correct. I'll see how I go, I'm using Google Translate to do the bulk of the translating, and correcting some of its egregious mistakes. I'll probably pass chapters back to you for the final say-so.

Sorry if this gets back to you late, I've just upgraded my copy of LibreOffice, after finding out the latest version simply won't install on Vista. I guess that's just a penalty of having an older system with no way to upgrade or replace.

(Post 178)
Reference URL's