HP Forums

Full Version: Moon Lander Game for 35s
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am a beginner in HP programming. I wanted to load the Moon Rocket Lander Game to HP35S but It's not working.

I used this: http://www.hpmuseum.org/software/35moonla.htm

Can You help me:

in line L007 -50 means +/-50 on the calculator keyboard?

also in line C016 -5 means +/-5 ?

in line C020 how can I make "/" ?

M003 INSRUMENT similar to INSTRUMENT?

C027 Rv = R down??

And a last question: How can I check Sum and Length during programming?

Thank You very much for Your help! (I know too little Sad )
(02-17-2018 06:05 PM)Gabor Wrote: [ -> ]I am a beginner in HP programming. I wanted to load the Moon Rocket Lander Game to HP35S but It's not working.

Can You help me:

For lines L007 and C016, enter the number first, and then [+/-]

For line C020, this is the division key, just above the [X] multiplication key. (There is no divided-by symbol on normal PC kbd)

M003 This is probably a typo for the word INSTRUMENT, however it's not clear if the Checksum shown was created with the typo or without. Try it both ways, one should be correct.

C027, yes, "Rv" means Roll Down.

For the checksum, see p. 6-19 in the manual.

You can see this using [yellow] [SHOW] which is [Lft-shift] followed by the [Enter] key.
EDIT: Darn. Beaten to the punch by Bob's post above. Sigh.

(02-17-2018 06:05 PM)Gabor Wrote: [ -> ]I am a beginner in HP programming. I wanted to load the Moon Rocket Lander Game to HP35S but It's not working.

Can You help me:

in line L007 -50 means +/-50 on the calculator keyboard?
Line L007 has instructions on how to enter that value:
enter as 50[+/-]

(02-17-2018 06:05 PM)Gabor Wrote: [ -> ]also in line C016 -5 means +/-5 ?

Same way, 5 [+/-]
(02-17-2018 06:05 PM)Gabor Wrote: [ -> ]in line C020 how can I make "/" ?
That's the division symbol (÷ above the × symbol, apologies if the two chars don't come through, blame your font.)

(02-17-2018 06:05 PM)Gabor Wrote: [ -> ]M003 INSRUMENT similar to INSTRUMENT?
I'm not sure about this.

(02-17-2018 06:05 PM)Gabor Wrote: [ -> ]C027 Rv = R down??
I think so.
(02-17-2018 06:05 PM)Gabor Wrote: [ -> ]And a last question: How can I check Sum and Length during programming?

Thank You very much for Your help! (I know too little Sad )

I checked Checksum and Length with [Left_Shift][Show]. There is a manual available from HP, which should be really useful for most of the initial questions you have. There's also trainining aids available, though I'm still looking for the URL for those. Meanwhile, try this zip file from HP, which still works for me as of today (18 Feb 2018).

(Post 176)
Wow, thank You for Your answers!!! I am so happy for Your help.

I have a HP9100B too, I hope a friend help me to repair this 48 years old beauty and my next try will be a Moon Lander on it. Smile

All best wishes,
Gabor, Hungary
Reference URL's