The Museum of HP Calculators
HP Forum Archive 21
[ Return to Index | Top of Index ]
|Droid48 Reader 1.1 Released|
Message #1 Posted by Chris Dreher on 15 Jan 2013, 12:43 a.m.
Droid48 Reader 1.1 has been released on Google Play.
To download for Android go to https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.drehersoft.droid48reader
Read more about it at http://www.drehersoft.com/droid48-reader/
Droid48 Reader Features:
- Read HP 48-Series calculator files
- Read data from Droid48, a separate HP 48 calculator emulator
- Easily navigate through the data
- Save or share portions as HP48 files
- PNG support: HP48 graphics are convertible to standard PNG files
- Graphics Objects (GROBs) can be viewed, saved, and shared as standard PNG image files.
- Several PNG color themes available.
- "Send Feedback" added to About screen.
- Units are fully parsed (ex: 9.8_m/s^2).
- Better text mapping from HP48 to Unicode (will display HP48 text better).
- On Android 2.2, no more retyping the filename when saving.
- Work-around for Android's OS bug #35466 in 4.1 and 4.1.1.
- Better app decoupling when sharing.
Edited: 15 Jan 2013, 1:10 a.m.
Return to Index | Top of Index ]
Go back to the main exhibit hall