|Re: go67c loss of data|
Message #6 Posted by Olivier De Smet on 25 Jan 2012, 7:28 a.m.,
in response to message #5 by Vincent Weber
- For the R/S key, yes you have to maintain it to register it, it's not a long touch, it's like that ... even to stop a program, sometime you have to maintain it (perhaps a bug in the key scanner)
- shit-on is difficult, it start a 0.01 sec alarm to initiate the display, then a 1 sec to make it change. timer code need more polishing I know.
- clock display blink, yes it's a bug : on a real HP, when you shut off the lcd it's not immediate, there is a fade out delay. Not in the emulation, off is off too fast.
- same for clock: after a master clear, to really start the clock, use 'TIME' function, you will see that it start at that moment.
- the messages can be suppressed, no problem with a settings later.
- the layout of the menu is done by android, if the names are a bit long, it rearrange automatically the display ...