|OT: uWatch firmware v1.6.0 Released!|
Message #1 Posted by hugh steers on 11 May 2009, 1:10 p.m.
A treat for uWatch fans, a completely new version is released today. We've been testing it for a couple of weeks and hopefully there are no (serious) bugs. I'm hoping this is a pretty good version.
Lots of new features have been added such as:
* completely re-written menu system with custom characters.
* new calculator functions (nPr, nCr, Stats, bin ops)
* new constants and conversions.
* apps like: Factorise, Quadratic, Stopwatch, Mini Calendar.
* Games: Chess, 21 and Lunar Lander.
* number bases: Dec, Hex, Oct, Binary (with scrolling windows).
picture of the time display (uWatch looking a bit beat up :-) )
Picture of the chess board (you scroll up and down with the right column keys).
Get yours now from sourceforge including source code:
Credits: the uWatch team, DaveJ, Andrew Davie, Zowki and myself.
also check, http://www.calcwatch.com