The Museum of HP Calculators

HP Forum Archive 19

[ Return to Index | Top of Index ]

OT: My EEVblog
Message #1 Posted by DaveJ on 13 Apr 2009, 9:54 p.m.

Off topic, but I know some of you are electronics guys, and hence may be interested in my new Electronics Engineering video blog, the EEVblog

If anything, to watch me make a fool of myself :->

Dave.

      
Re: OT: My EEVblog
Message #2 Posted by hugh steers on 14 Apr 2009, 7:19 p.m.,
in response to message #1 by DaveJ

Excellent!

I like the way the equipment in the background is rearranged in each blog - like you actually use it or something :-)

HP calculator vid blog anyone?

:-)

            
Re: OT: My EEVblog
Message #3 Posted by DaveJ on 14 Apr 2009, 8:16 p.m.,
in response to message #2 by hugh steers

Quote:

Excellent!

I like the way the equipment in the background is rearranged in each blog - like you actually use it or something :-)

HP calculator vid blog anyone?


Actually, I just filmed a segment this morning that involves the design of a specific HP calculator. It just might make it into the next blog.

Dave.

      
Re: OT: My EEVblog
Message #4 Posted by Steve Leibson on 14 Apr 2009, 8:26 p.m.,
in response to message #1 by DaveJ

Nice job! I'll give it a plug in my EDN blog.

Steve Leibson

            
Re: OT: My EEVblog
Message #5 Posted by DaveJ on 14 Apr 2009, 8:43 p.m.,
in response to message #4 by Steve Leibson

Quote:
Nice job! I'll give it a plug in my EDN blog. Steve Leibson

Thanks Steve. I've also submitted it to the EDN video Tech Clips to see if they are interested. Haven't heard back yet though.

Regards Dave.

                  
Re: OT: My EEVblog
Message #6 Posted by Katie Wasserman on 15 Apr 2009, 12:59 a.m.,
in response to message #5 by DaveJ

Dave,

I really like your EE video magazine! There's a similar ham radio one that been around for a while, Amature Logic, that's a joint aussie-american production. Taking in a partner two might lighten your load and give you the time to do more in-depth segments.

-Katie

                        
Re: OT: My EEVblog
Message #7 Posted by DaveJ on 15 Apr 2009, 1:15 a.m.,
in response to message #6 by Katie Wasserman

Quote:
Dave,

I really like your EE video magazine! There's a similar ham radio one that been around for a while, Amature Logic, that's a joint aussie-american production. Taking in a partner two might lighten your load and give you the time to do more in-depth segments.

-Katie


Thanks heaps for the link Katie, didn't know it existed.
After a quick look it certainly lives up to its .TV name, each episode is practically a full TV show.
I don't know how they upload those long videos to YouTube, it tells me I'm limited to 10 minutes, so I struggle to edit my episodes down to meet that limit.

Dave.


[ Return to Index | Top of Index ]

Go back to the main exhibit hall